Sunday 13 February 2022

I Want You Back (2022)

 I don't have much to say about I Want You Back except it's a rather standard rom-com filled with all the problematic cliches of the genre that is really only watchable because of the chemistry and watchability of stars Jenny Slate and Charlie Day. Their infectious screen presence made it far more enjoyable that it was. It is funny enough to carry it through although I'm not sure it's really that romantic. Far more com than rom in this one. I Want You Back is not a waste of time but nothing special either. 

I Want You Back
Starring: Jenny Slate, Charlie Day, Scott Eastwood, Gina Rodriguez, Manny Jacinto, Clark Backo, Luke David Blumm, Pete Davidson, Jami Gertz, Mason Gooding
Director: Jason Orley
Writers: Isaac Aptaker, Elizabeth Berker

No comments:

Post a Comment